Original administration building, around 1870. On the central watchtower there is a lighthouse that indicated the location of the port (now disappeared).
Image of the facilities. The poles for drying leather can be seen in the foreground.
Main front of the administration of the old slaughterhouse, today converted into a palace.
Rear facade of the palace. In the center of the ground floor, the extension made to form the large dining room.